Weekend Mass Schedule:
- 5:00 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m
All Masses will be held in the church. There is also extra space in the parish centre with a TV and speakers, for overflow. Reservations are not required to attend Mass.
Weekday Masses and other Sacraments/Devotions:
- Weekday Masses – Tuesday to Friday at 8:30 a.m.
- Rosary following weekday Masses at 9:00 a.m.
- Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament – Fridays from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m.
- Reconciliation – Saturdays 4:00 to 4:30 p.m. or by appointment
For the time being, all weekday Masses – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday – will be at 8:30 a.m. Adoration is available Fridays from 09:00 to 10:00 a.m. The chapel will be closed for the duration of this phase, unless extra overflow is needed. Weekend Masses are held – Saturday: 5:00 p.m. | Sunday: 9:00 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.
On Saturdays, the church will open by 4:00 p.m. Confessions will be available – 4:00 to 4:30 p.m. You can also make an appointment by phone with the office.
The Parish Office is open. Normal hours are in effect: Tuesday to Friday — 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (closed noon to 1:00 p.m.).
*For those who are elderly or whose immune system is compromised, and those who are hesitant to return to church at this time, please know that the obligation to participate at Sunday Mass is suspended until further notice. Please also know that it is very safe to attend Mass. We have implemented strict protocols since March 2020 that make coming to church even safer than going to the grocery store.
It is important to remember that the COVID-19 Pandemic is not over, and that everyone must continue to pay attention to the measures being put in place to limit the spread of the virus.
Therefore, please note the following requirements for entry into the church/parking lot.
- Entrance is not permitted to those who have an elevated temperature or have any of the Covid-19 symptoms. If you are sick, you are kindly asked to stay home.
- If you have travelled outside Canada within the past 14 days, do not to enter the church until you have completed a required period of self-isolation.
- Masks are no longer required, but optional.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided upon entry to the church.
- Physical distancing is no longer required. Maintain a safe distance from others and respect their comfort level at all times in the church and on church property.
- Ushers will guide you to available seats and maintain proper flow among the congregation during Communion, and exiting the church.
- Passing the collection basket is not permitted at this time. You are invited to please deposit your offering in baskets as you enter or exit.
- The sign of peace by shaking hands is discouraged at this time. Please offer a non-contact gesture.
- Ushers will direct you to come for Communion, row by row. Everyone must exit the pew, even those who are not receiving Communion (cross your arms over your chest to indicate you are not receiving Communion).
- Ministers of Communion will wear masks while distributing the Holy Eucharist.
- Communion will be given in the hand. Communion from the chalice is not permitted at this time. If you prefer to receive Holy Communion on the tongue, please wait until the two centre sections are finished receiving Communion, and you can then line up along the centre aisle to receive from Father Ranjan only.
- Please refrain from socializing near exits after Mass.